For when the weather is too hot to focus and the only solution is to grab the closest book and dig in with a cold drink by your side and the fan on constant oscillation.
Time to embrace those chill vibes, move in motion with the music, and set yourself free.
Marinate your body, marinate your soul. For when you fall asleep at 7:00PM only to wake up at 10:00PM wide awake.
For when sleep seems so far away..
Because everyone needs a little pick me up from time to time and sometimes it’s just the perfect ending to a hectic and long Monday.
Plus a little something extra, an awesome lip-sync of “Run” courtesy of Sean Hayes and Scott Icenogle
Need some tunes to get you pumped and ready for the day ahead? Why not try a little something from Electric Light Orchestra.
While I don’t normally make holiday playlists, this holiday season will be my first time back home in over a year and a half (I live halfway across the world from the main fam jam), I thought it necessary. Plus with all the added excitement of seeing everyone I feel even more in the holiday spirit than usual and wanted to spread the joy around.
- Rockin Around The Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee
- Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt
- Wonderful Christmastime by Paul McCartney
- Jingle Bells by Frank Sinatra
- Tchaikovsky: The Nutcracker, Op. 71 – Russian Dance (Trepak) by Michael Halász: Slovak Philharmonic Orchestra
- A Holly Jolly Christmas by Burl Ives
- Winter Wonderland by Perry Como
- Jingle Bell Rock by Bobby Helms